Commodity glossary N
- The sale of an option by a party who does not hold the underlying asset to back it.
- National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Limited (NCDEX) is located in Mumbai and is a professionally managed online multi commodity exchange.
- The difference between the closing price of an instrument on the day's trading and the previous day's closing price. Net change can be positive or negative, and is quoted in terms of currency.
- Normal everyday market movement, up and down without really going anywhere. The ebb and flow of everyday market movement.
- New York Futures Exchange
- A US futures exchange consisting of two divisions, NYMEX (the New York Mercantile Exchange) and COMEX (the Commodities Exchange).