SLIC allocates Rs 23.454 billion as bonus to policyholders

Print

"State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan has allocated a record amount of Rs 23.454 billion as Bonus on with-profit policies of the valued policyholders as per the actuarial evaluation of 2011". This was stated by Muzaffar Ahmed, Head of the Corporate Communication Department, while talking to the senior media persons at Principal Office, Karachi. 

 

He also informed today in an important meeting of the Board of Directors chaired by Shahid Aziz Siddiqui, Chairman, State Life; a total amount of Rs 23.454 billion as bonus to policyholders has been approved, showing an increase of 26.13% against the last year ie 2010.

 

He also informed that State Life annually allocates 97.5% from its actuarial surplus income as Bonus to policyholders which is added to with-profit policies of the valued policyholders and the remaining 2.5% is invested in Government of Pakistan''s long term economic plans. He also stated that comparatively during the year 2010, State Life had allocated an amount of Rs 18.595 billion as Bonus to policies of the valued policyholders.-PR 




Courtesy:   BR